o0oexploitableo0oexploitable

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Violin Masta Violin Masta

Out of tune, off timing...

But for some reason, it still manages to be cool. And, it does help that the piece you're playing is actually recognizable, even on violin. So, nice job - just a bit shrieky and a bit rushed here and there, that's all.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Nothing but awesome!

Dude, this is the best Tankmen EVAR. All my 5 r belong to u!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Lots of penis jokes.

But it was funnier than Hell. Decently done animation, some of the expressions are actually quite cool - and the Titanic thing was great.

You do a great homage to the NG Tank Man.

CC - Random Violence! CC - Random Violence!

Lulz.

Short, but funny.

"I guess I could make it about random violence. Everyone loves violence!"

Albinoclock rox ur sox.

Nice job.

Tails-Lock responds:

Thanks!

Mario Day(old) Mario Day(old)

Nice. Cliche'd jokes, but nice.

Pretty damn good VG parody. I thought *some* of the jokes were a bit overplayed (for example, getting stuck in a pipe) but it was still funnier than Hell.
The music goes along perfectly with it - all Mario stuff. Seems to be from M64. The voices...well, the "mama-mia!" starts to get on your nerves a bit. But hey.
And Kirby. Hmm. Well, I love Kirby. But what's he doing in a Mario parody? Cameo or not, it doesn't really make sense.

Pokomon Pokomon

Not too bad. Short, but funny.

If you've ever played the old GBC/GBA Pokemon games, you'll probably like this movie.
Nothing really outstanding about the gfx or sound, but it's pretty damn funny - all ten seconds of it. :p
Metal Gear Solid fans will notice *one* little "cameo" sound, as well. It goes perfectly with it.

Two smoking potheads Two smoking potheads

Bloody potheads.

Awesome, funnier than Hell. The animation's pretty good especially given that it's a CC movie. The characters are great too - "It's more than worth the photos you send." A lot of what they say and do reminds me kind of a normal day for me, lmao.

Ahaha. Can't wait for part two, keep it up.

Twigman responds:

I kind of aimed to make it something that stoners could relate to, glad it worked! :D

The ClockNapping The ClockNapping

Happy clock day, lol.

I like the 1920's film effect. The silent movie w/ old ragtime-ish background is perfect for it as well.

Short, but pretty damn sweet. :D

-=B=- -=B=-

At least it's a cool loop for 30 seconds.

It's a big capital "B" against a small background that's moving about frantically - with a neverending guitar and drum loop. At least it's a cool loop for about 30 seconds.
There's really no point to this movie.

f0rt responds:

Well, it's clock day! Does it have to have a point?

A History Of B A History Of B

Garbled audio, poor animation, seizure-inducing.

The only thing that was cool about this flash was the fact that it was made for Clock Day.
The audio (for a clock-crew imitator) is horribly garbled, can't hardly understand any of it. Also, it seems as if the recording volume was down too low or something.
The animation is pretty crap. A hand. A clock-wannabe. Throw in a strobe, a blast of color, and an eagle every other 2nd or 3rd frame.
This is just a waste of time, and bad on the eyes, at that.

stu212 responds:

I am a clock(Kamikazi on clockcrew.cc) i put this together 30 mins before clockday began and its meant to B bad.