o0oexploitableo0oexploitable

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Violin Masta Violin Masta

Out of tune, off timing...

But for some reason, it still manages to be cool. And, it does help that the piece you're playing is actually recognizable, even on violin. So, nice job - just a bit shrieky and a bit rushed here and there, that's all.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Nothing but awesome!

Dude, this is the best Tankmen EVAR. All my 5 r belong to u!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Lots of penis jokes.

But it was funnier than Hell. Decently done animation, some of the expressions are actually quite cool - and the Titanic thing was great.

You do a great homage to the NG Tank Man.

My Boobs are Floppy My Boobs are Floppy

I was about to BLAM until...

I got to the final joke. Eheh.

Not bad, crap animation, but funny nonetheless.

Create a Sonic Create a Sonic

Not a bad dressup. Very simple. Safe for work.

I guess if you like simple dressup games, this is all you.
Not everything really fits (sunglasses, gloves, etc), but all in all, it's a pretty decent game. I like the oldschool Sonic you chose though, heh.
The track you selected for this isn't too bad either, if you like Techno - it's also nice that there's an option to turn it off.
Only other detraction here is the lack of a preloader. Other than that, gg. :D

SupraAddict responds:

thank you for your review, and the preloader is stock(liveswif)
i tried using Newgrounds' but i don't have the extension (FLA)

All in thoughts All in thoughts

Not bad.

Not a horrible dance/house track. I'd probably give it a go on a party playlist, just because the bass bumps quite nicely, and the melody is quite reminiscent of classic trance. At times, this almost has a Daft Punk feel to it, even.

That's not to say that this track doesn't have its problems. It's fairly repetitive...the bass is a little inconsistent, and every so often, I could swear that there's a (very small, almost imperceptible) time change between the melody and the bassline.

Other than those little gripes (that other people probably won't notice), it's groovy.

Krupinkin responds:

I am so happy to have a relevant response.... Thank you! Respect!

Blackout of A.I. Blackout of A.I.

Randomize and drum machine do not mix well.

Your drum timing is off by about a half-second, when it starts - almost every time it stops and starts, in fact. The melody is quite repetitive, the synth sounds messy, as if it were just randomized for the most part, there's too much reverb, the bass from the synth (it sounds almost as if you used a "pac-man pellet" effect) interferes a lot with the underlying melody, and the guitar on here is horribly, terribly abrasive - and it feels just as randomized.

Half the time, the melody doesn't even really seem to mesh together right. Sorry, but all my 5 r NOT belong to this. (By the way - this is NOT heavy metal. Learn to categorize. If anything, it's a techno-rock hybrid - and that's stretching it. A lot.)

Drainar responds:

I'm actually very thankful that you told me what was wrong with my music. I'll try to fix that next time around.

==(Glowing Galaxy)== ==(Glowing Galaxy)==

Decent ambience track.

Simple beat, simple melody, simple start - however, this gets to be quite varied as it goes on, and if you have a vivid imagination - or a lot of pot - it's quite easy to turn this one up, sit back, and imagine the universe unfolding in your mind.

Nice.

Buoy responds:

Thanks- I don't have a lot of pot for you so you better have a vivid imagination.